Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Deckin' Some Stairs

We're supposed to have our Sunday School Christmas party at our crib this weekend. After all this hectic schedule, it was a good incentive to get some Christmas decorations up early. It is always a bittersweet time for me, as I LOVE the Christmas season, and enjoy decorating the place we live (which is now a house), but I work so many evenings and cannot enjoy my handiwork. Sometimes, if I'm lucky, Shaw has left them on when I get home, or turns them on before I get up.

Anyhoo, this year I found some super funky red garland at Hobby Lobby, so I'm going to blog that one first. I went and visited it in the store at least twice before purchasing, since I thought, "This is either really tacky, or super cool." I decided on the latter, and decked the stair rail with it, plus some green garland and red lights to show it off. Enjoy the picture, or come in person and see the real thing some season.


No comments:

Post a Comment