Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dining Room Adolescence

We hung our shelves in the dining room a few weeks ago, and assembled the little bookshelf thing. After getting all the wine bottles up on it, we realized it looks a lot like a bar. I still love it! The picture on the left side between two candle sconces is the front of an Enoteca in Tuscany. This is phase two of three for the dining room. When my Grandmother finishes training for it, she's going to come out here and make my red silk drapes. THEN it will be finished.


1 comment:

Watoosa said...

I LOVE THE DINING ROOM SO MUCH. I adore the wine bottles on the shelves and am super jealous. Oh yum. Now I want wine, and I want to drink it in your room.

Sadly, I don't want to bring my hair to Dallas. Those two don't get along.

Do you think you guys could come up here sometime?

Post a Comment