Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Growing Year


Please, oh please, somebody ooh and ahh over this new shrub bed in our backyard. I worked my Dad like a rented mule for 3 days. This will look so fantastic... in about a year.
This was my latest project; partly for me to look out on some colorful plants that would attract butterflies and hummers, and partly for Shaw so he won't have to mow the super-slopey back part of the yard.
We have already had a hummer visitor.
From L to R, back row: Golden Euonymus, Pittosporum, Esperanza Tecoma (Orange Jubilee)
front row: Red Hot Poker lilies, Lantana, Sweet Broom, Bottle Brush, Indian Blanket Flower.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow!!! It looks even better than I imagined! It was well worth a week without your Dad to see these results. I think all 3 of you should be applauded. Can't wait to see it in person! Love you! MOM

Post a Comment